29 February, 2012

keep me in your du'a

Salam 'alaikum dearest ukhtis :)

Its been a long time since our last gathering (where everyone was there, such a bless mashallah).

I know everyone are facing their own difficulties since we are all separated. Indeed tribulations are all from Allah. As a test for the believers, either you have what it takes for His Jannah; the imaan.

For now, I am so in need of your du'as. Pray that I will keep tsabat in this path. I am having such a hard time. May Allah give all of us the strength to move on.

Keep me in your du'a.

Jazakillah khair.

3 comments:

NA said...

Ya Allah.. Rindunya..

I also believe that every one of us muharikah are facing a tough and full effort to keep walking on this path..

But no matter what it is, I pray for all.. May Allah give us strengh..!

"Da'wa is love. Love will claim everything from us..."

biiznillah..
:)

faiezz zariyat said...

kuatkan semangat..insyaallah Allaha ma'ana...uhibbukum fillah akhawat~~

nadhirah said...

iAllah selagi kudrat masih ada, selagi iman masih di dada :)

be strong, and know that you always have us, come to us, seek for us, but in case we're gone, know that you always have Allah :)